🔲 Set up widgets
1) How to add widgets to Home Screen?
- The instructions can be seen on Apple’s website
2) How to personalize and change topics for Home Screen widget?
- Open the app > Settings > Standard Widget.
3) How to add Lock Screen widget?
With iOS 16, you can add widgets to your Lock Screen.
- Touch and hold the Lock Screen until the Customize button appears, then tap Customize.
- Tap the box above or below the time to see the widgets that you can add to your Lock Screen.
- Tap or drag the widgets that you want to add. Tap the widget to set your preferences.
- Tap Done.
4) How to personalize Lock Screen widget?
- Open the app > Settings > Lock Screen Widget.
5) If you can’t find our widget or your widget is not updating:
Don’t worry, it’s OK for any widget or device. You can try some special methods:
- closing the app and reopening it
- removing the widget and adding a new one
- restarting your device
- give your device some time for thinking and try these methods one more time
- if none of these work, please let us know